So let me get this straight. They are not planning on accepting credit/debit at all?
I guess I'll go to that place as much as I went to Coeburn/Wise.
went tonight took cash this time very nice indeed,seats are very comfortable and soft lean back and good ways,very good place to watch and movie and the food prices are not that bad
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
So let me get this straight. They are not planning on accepting credit/debit at all?
I guess I'll go to that place as much as I went to Coeburn/Wise.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
as of right now the ATM didn't even work. I'd say in the future they'll have to accept credit/debit. I went to the 5pm Narnia showing and it was packed out...
great place to watch a movie. However, to be a new, state of the art theater, the sound system wasn't the best. Just seemed like it was coming from the screen area, not the complete surround system as in tinseltown.
Perhaps that is because it ISN'T a 'state of the art theater' but some shoddy creation shoved into an old storefront.
They have yet to provide me with any reason to even think about going to Norton instead of Kingsport, Bristol, or Abingdon. The only redeeming quality of the place is an absence of mold.
Why halfass the business when all they had to do is look at what Marquee did in Kingsport. Hell, they seem to be more of an arcade than a theater if you go by their blog.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Not really impressed with the arcade and selection of games. They made it seem a lot better than it actually was. The theater is still going under construction, but it's not all it's cracked up to be. The screen didn't seem big enough, but it had plenty of seats and was great for viewing a film.
The arcade, the games are scattered out all across the whole lobby area, not just one gaming area.
I know you can't please everybody, but this theater got made out to be something great by people, and it really isn't.
This is the first time on the sports forum, that I've agree with NSSB, but for right now it is a shoddy creation shoved into a storefront.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This is the first time on the sports forum, that I've agree with NSSB</div></div>
Welcome to the dark side.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks